lunes, 2 de julio de 2012

Let's start...

INTRODUCTION
 I have chosen this topic because I love children.  So I would like to work with them after finishing my studies. The topics in this blog will be suitable for teaching Basic English for kids between nine and ten years old. With these activities; students will develop listening, and writing skills.

What I like most from this course was to know how to improve my presentations. I think prezi is a good tool for doing it. Also I enjoyed knowing about vokis because I think it is a new and useful tool to improve teaching in classrooms.

I think technology is developed to solve problems associated with human necessities, so teachers should take advance of this fact and try to improve their teaching in classrooms by using tools such as television, radio, internet, computers, etc. Traditional methodology does not work anymore; it is time to provide students new tools to improve their learning process.


 

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario